Bluetooth Ringtone

Anshu

OSNN Newbie
Joined
22 Mar 2006
Messages
2
How do I change my ringtone when I have a bluetooth headset paired(H500). It says im on loud and my tones are as how they like it, but it doesnt react like it should, and its annoying
i did a quick search and looked over the faqs but gound nothing
cheers
 
last time I saw anything about the bluetooth ringtone, no one knew how to change it.
 
Anshu said:
How do I change my ringtone when I have a bluetooth headset paired(H500). It says im on loud and my tones are as how they like it, but it doesnt react like it should, and its annoying
i did a quick search and looked over the faqs but gound nothing
cheers

Actually, it is in the FAQs:

Q18. How do I change the ringer that plays when I have my bluetooth headset connected? I can't find this setting anywhere!

A. As of Sep 11, 2005, this is a bug that has not been fixed.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top