• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bliss screensaver

D

doug_hodel

Okay, I downloaded the Bliss .scr for XP home, unzipped it and still can not get it in the right file (display properties, screensavers) Help!!

V

vdubVR6

if i remember right, go into the unzipped folder that the file is stored in look at all the files that were unzipped i belive its only 3 or 4, i dont remeber wich file it is exactly. so just try them all. it will either work or it wont.

ps. when it works it should auto. start the screen saver, then if you look in your disp. properties it should be there.:D

To wich folder did you unzip the screensaver ?

You must unzip it to this folder:
\windows\system32

then it will be automatically recognized by windows and then you can choose it with display -> properties

Hope this helps :D

there are 3 files in the bliss zip-file.
unzip them to a temp folder.

Either use the file called install.exe or move the file bliss.scr to the folder windows\system32

Worked for me ;) :D

p.s. It's a real nice screensaver :)

V

vdubVR6

:) i never actually picked a spot for it to unzip to, i just had it go to default /unzipped, maybe thats why i had the same prob. thx maybe next time i will try that instead.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadgymenu