Blackberry takes a swim......

MoneyPenny

OSNN Newbie
Joined
23 Oct 2007
Messages
3
Can't believe it still works. My blackberry got knocked off the dash in my boat and was under water for about 10 secs.... I took it home and removed the battery, put it in a plastic bag, with some rice and left it off for the night.

Works like a charm still:thu:
 
Rice? Interesting trick - is that supposed to absorb the moisture?
 
Interesting indeed, have not heard that trick before.
 
Same reason you get grains of rice in salt shakers

Nice tip, remembering that one for the future
 
Rice? Interesting trick - is that supposed to absorb the moisture?

Yes, it absorbed most of it and then when I plugged it in the next day the heat from charging dried the rest out..🙂

Interesting indeed, have not heard that trick before.
I hope you never need it but good to know.

Same reason you get grains of rice in salt shakers

Nice tip, remembering that one for the future

True....🙂
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top