BIOS upgrade for GeForce TI4200??

zino

OSNN Junior Addict
So, ive been doing lots of testing, and O/C ing with my card, and it all works fine..games run as best as they can i guess, without crashes, etc....

However being the geek that i am:D , i began to wonder if these cards had a bios upgrade which would improve their performance, even without O/C....

I did a ton of search, and went to the manufacturer of my card (PNY), and found nothing that came close to a bios update guide/software/file on their site.

I have look around the net, and mostly ive found bios updates for FX cards, but nothing really for the TI cards.

So, my question is, do these cards need it? Have any of you done it? Did it improve the performance of your card?

Thanks for the help...

Cheers.

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
I know that they have a bios chip but I don't think that they are flashable.

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
i think it's only the refrence cars from nvidia that could be flashed, all the other makers lock the BIOS to stop it being flashed, my asus ti4600 couldnt be flashed, may she rest in peace..

zino

OSNN Junior Addict
ahh, that could explain why there isnt a single reference to bios update on PNY's website...

Thanks for the info...:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glen