bin laden near capture!!!

Kermit_The_Frog said:
And to remark about Saddam he was PUT in place by the West .. Maybe the west should just leave that area all together unless we are asked to help, I mean if we spend all this time effort and money trying to fix the problems of the world, you would think that we lived in a perfect world. But look at how bad things are here never mind everyone else.

But then of course there is the simple fact that someone needs to be the BAD GUYS and do the DIRTY WORK.

Always a tough call no real way to do this and keep everyone happy.

sry if all this is off topic.

Bin laddy man's days are numbered no matter

We didn't put Saddam into power, but we did assist in his rise to the point where he was before the Kuwait invasion. It's a long, complicated story, but if you wish to get a look at it, try here:
http://www.fas.org/irp/congress/2002_cr/s092002.html

A little long, but pretty good explanation of his rise and fall, and how it all ties together with Bin Laden and the rest of the Midlle East.

Sazar said:
bush is the biggest and most consistent flip-flopper out there :)

he also has a good spin team and they have kept kerry on the defensive on this topic since day one (keep in mind the flip-flop insinuations have been alive since the day kerry won the primaries)

kerry can't blame bush for flip-flopping if he has to constantly defend himself from the ridiculous out of context characterisations bush's political team attaches to him...

an example is the comments on bin laden... one day he is the man bush would not rest till he was captured... now bush doesn't care where he is...

Now the possiblities of all the rumors that Bin Laden is close to capture can definitely mingle with all the comments that Bush has made as to not caring as to the whereabouts of Bin Laden. Kinda makes ya think, why doesn't Bush care anymore? Why isn't Bush as adamant about capturing Bin Laden as he was originally? Isn't Bin Laden still a threat? Or are they sitting on his location? Or do they know he (Bin Laden) is already dead? Why aren't they telling us? What caused Bin Laden to not be Enemy No.1 anymore? And if he still is enemy No.1 then why is Bush not concerned with Bin Laden's whereabouts?

Lots of question... no clear answers.

That is why we speculate.

Then create the rumors that begat the conspiracies.

Oh what a web we weave.

good post gonaads...to repeat it in different words, so to drive an important point home;

why on this gods earth was Bush more obsessed with Saddam then bin laden?..is anybody happy with this? anyone at all?

the only thing anyone could logically come up with would be to distract America from bin laden...could anyone think of any reason what so ever other then that?

yet Americans forgive this president for being more obsessed with Saddam then he was bin laden...how is that possible?...it's simply frightening how effective the conservative spin machine is and how it's able to manipulate the masses perception

the most important question we have to ask our selfs as a people;

why do we want this man to make four more years of military decisions like those ?

bin laden is and has always been the biggest terrorist threat to America, organizing, galvanizing forces against this country, recruiting terrorists from around the world to be in constant attack and leave us in fear of attack for now and for generations...this president makes beleive he doesn't know this?

Saddam on the other hand has been nothing...an impotent little obsession with our "commander in chief", and that obsession has done nothing but galvanize bin ladens' message to the world....it's helped terrorists increase their recruit numbers by multitude and reinforced the belief in their cause...unbeleivable.

Americans think four more years of priorities like this is a good idea...this man will probably be re elected.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back