Big Mofo Spider!

Quick hide it before Jewelzz sees it!

ohhh god we have brown recluse where I live bout 10x more poisonous then the black widow scary part is they look like wolfspiders (which are really freakin big) and get this the reckloose hunts for its prey in shoes beds carpet that kinda thing, its an active hunter unlike the web ones that wait for there food. Most people get bit by them while putting there shoes on or rolling over when there sleeping. there venom is nasty to it basically rots your flesh away ACK!

img0047.jpg

brown_spider2.jpg

Nasty! I can't decide if spiders or mosquitoes are worse, but spiders are definitely scarier.

I had a friend get a brown recluse bite. He marched for four days with it before our teacher made him go to the hospital. That black and red volcano in the skin...ewww

That first picture that was posted is a brown recluse spider, i hope to hell you killed it because they are deadly...

thats what I was thinking but it could be a wolfe spider they really look the same and they both get REALLY BIG!

No, thats a brown recluse, 110% sure... im gonna find another brown recluse pic to compare it to

BRS1.JPG

Also, here are some of the worst bite photos in order of from the day the person was bitten

DAY 1
Dale%20the%20first%20day%20of%20the%20bite.JPG

DAY 3
Dale%20day%203%20and%20the%20skin%20is%20dying.JPG

DAY 9
Dale%209%20days%20after%20the%20bite.JPG

Heres another persons bite (this ones even worse)

DAY 3
Anonymous-Day%203.jpg

DAY 4
Anonymous-Day%204.jpg

DAY 5
Anonymous-Day%205.jpg

DAY 6
Anonymous-Day%206.jpg

DAY 9
Anonymous-Day%209.jpg

DAY 10
Anonymous-Day%2010.jpg

Brown Recluse are really nasty! Don't wolf spiders have fur on them? I thought that was how you could tell them apart.

yah they have fur and there typically a little "fatter" then the reluse only problem is 98% of the time you never see what bites you.

It doesn't look like one if you compare the picture he took (it wasn't a real good shot....) to this one. I don't see the fiddle.... but its hard to tell and who REALLY wants to get that close unless there going to kill it? haha :eek:

recchart.jpg

For the love of all that is holy... NO MORE!!! *runs away*

Originally posted by Quantum Thunder
That first picture that was posted is a brown recluse spider, i hope to hell you killed it because they are deadly...

You mean the one i posted!!!?

Surely not!

We dont get those in the UK.......do we? I though it was just a house spider!!!

It didnt really look like the brown recluse picture you posted either. Thank God!

holy ph00ked up schitt!!! those little couple of cm's big spiders can damage you so badly!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back