• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

BF1942 video prob

Swi

gningnegneur
I just installed BF1942 and I got a weird video problem on the first campain menu (the one after you choose a solo campain then the difficulty levels). See joined pic
I run a P4 2.4 on a intel 845PESV 512DDR with a Matrox G400 max (latest drivers) and DirectX 9.

I also applyed the patch 1.3

Is there anything I can do?!?!

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
thats a wierd 1, have you reinstalled the game, i cannot see that being driver related, even though your on a matrox and i have no experience with them. mabey posting on the www.bf1942.com forums can get you better help.

B

bandworthy

Checking the forums on bfnation i can see a number of matrox related problems although i could not find anything matching your problem, It appears matrox cards are not really supported by the game although i cant find anything official saying this.

the matrox g400 max was released in 1999 making it a little old does it support hardware T&L? since if not you wont have a playable game anyway. I think sadly the only answer to this problem will cost you money, yes a vid card upgrade.

Swi

gningnegneur
Originally posted by bandworthy
I think sadly the only answer to this problem will cost you money, yes a vid card upgrade.
I just bought a GeForce4 Ti 4200 and i'll have it within 2 weeks :happy:

Thanks!

B

bandworthy

I hope i'm right but as long as its not a MX it will run great, I just bought a Ti 4200 OTES also and it runs the game excellent.

Swi

gningnegneur
Just installed it, i'll reinstall the game and let you know soon!
But right now i'm downloading 3D mark to see how much this video card rocks! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test