Best "Pay as you go" UK internet provider

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hi all
Can someone advise me on the best pay as you go (ie local rates after 6 and weekends) ISP for dialup in the Uk? I currently use freeserve.

Cheers

I suggest Virgin for customer service, or Orange for coverage and price.

I have been on orange, now on virgin, but am about to change back.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Originally posted by box2k2
I suggest Virgin for customer service, or Orange for coverage and price.

I have been on orange, now on virgin, but am about to change back.
He's asking for a dial-up ISP, not a cell phone provider.

Good call. Guess whats on my mind atm.

Freenetname are very good. Got very good reviews. And never had any problems. Now taking people on again.

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
"ISP for dialup in the Uk" - I thought that bit was quite clear although admittedly "pay as you go" is a trade name of orange which i by coincidence i also use own dispite the b**tards putting the text messages up to f***ing 12p :mad: <rant rave scream> and stop them being only 5p with a £50 voucher :mad:

Anyway back to the matter at hand so the current recommendation is virgin then.. .do they provide a free pop email too ???

And as for Freenetname I never heard of them before :confused:

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Originally posted by GoNz0
http://signup.computerowner.co.uk

i dont tell many about this, i set it up vs griffin internet last year, 2p in the day 1p at night/weekends

email accounts etc... there good and not many know it exists

(until i posted this :eek:)
Hi I created a account with the computerowner ISP as you recommended but i have found it be very unreliable :( True it connects at a faster rate than freeserve but after the first couple of pages browsed it can no longer connect to new pages and frequently times out :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel