Best Motherboard Manufacturer?

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by spikemic
who knows how to make boards better for their own chips? and not on the list... Intel
I agree there and the bios on the boards I've used r safe from other ppl also. I do also have an Asus which is a good board as a lot features that Intel doesn't offer or will not put their boards.

So my choice is Asus or Intel. Generally Intel

S

stuy_b

Chastity, you are right, Intel boards are so stable, but no frills, which is a good thing.. who needs onboard sound anyway!!?

So my Vote is AOpen. Ahh fooled you alittle there, but they make some excellent boards, feature full, top quality. :D

blinden

OSNN Senior Addict
This poll is missing a LOT of mother boards, however, My choice is on there, so I can't complain too much. I used to be a big Abit fan (still am) but I think asus is of higher quality now. Abit used to be revolutionary with softmenu and such, I still get much love for what they did to the overclocking scene, but I think Asus beats them out now with stability (LOVIN' the Nforce chipset for stability)

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
I run an Abit KT7A-RAID and I really like it.

I've had Asus, Intel and FIC.

My next Board will be possibly a Dual AMD CPU Board.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel