Best Bluetooth earpiece for V3c?

bulls23337

OSNN Newbie
What's the best bluetooth earpiece for the V3c? I've had some connection issues at times with my Moto earpiece and also sound quality is fuzzy at times.

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
hmmm...for me the design is everthing, I can't stand the ear pieces that sit on top of my ear...there's too much ambient sound that gets through

plantronics has a pretty good design that has a little funnel thingy at the end and goes directly into your canal which makes the conversation more natural

personally, I recomend you NOT wear the earpiece wating for a call, those are microwaves transmitting blue tooth and I can't believe there is no harm being that close to your brain

I keep my bluetooth on my console ready to wear when the phone rings.

as far as which has the best reception and conectivity, I didn't know this was an issue so I don't know

Last edited:

bulls23337

OSNN Newbie
thanks for the reply. ;)

right now i'm looking at these motorola models: HS815, HS820, HS850, H700. im open to other options as well especially that plantronics earpiece as it sounds really good, but i cant find it.

davi921

OSNN Newbie
What are the differences between all of these bluetooths? I can see that they look different but so are the prices. I've been looking for one but I can't see myself paying alot for one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks