• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Belkin website always down?

Hey guys, coming up to do a good clean of the system (something's up with it currently.. dirty unremovable spyware by the looks) annnnd.. some bugger in the household's used some of my cds and not put them back in the cd case!

Now, i'll need my belkin drivers for my network card as soon as i'm up .. to download the rest of them, but i can't access the website :rolleyes: it times out, is it purely me? or them?

And if they are being as crap as i'm guessing, anyone know of any mirror sites for belkin drivers for the pci slot 802.11g card? (don't have time to find the model number this very second :( work's beckoning..)

Cheers in advance guys

Tweakfiend

OSNN Senior Addict
Moonwraith said:
Hey guys, coming up to do a good clean of the system (something's up with it currently.. dirty unremovable spyware by the looks) annnnd.. some bugger in the household's used some of my cds and not put them back in the cd case!

Now, i'll need my belkin drivers for my network card as soon as i'm up .. to download the rest of them, but i can't access the website :rolleyes: it times out, is it purely me? or them?

And if they are being as crap as i'm guessing, anyone know of any mirror sites for belkin drivers for the pci slot 802.11g card? (don't have time to find the model number this very second :( work's beckoning..)

Cheers in advance guys
Must be your connection,,,,,,site always accessible and 24x7 free phone help line.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis