• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Battlefield 1942

E

existenz

Haven't seen this as a topic around here, so I thought I would bring it up. Any of you play this game? It's a great game, that's coming out soon. The multiplayer demo was out quite some time ago. www.battlefield1942.ea.com

D

dijital

yup i've been playing it. i'm on mission 12 of the 16 mission campaign. graphics are good. gameplay is halfway decent.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
had a quick look at the demo, apparently the multiplayer si gonna seriously prolong hte life of this game.. and I liek the concept..

A

anewhope

I've just attended a LAN party where BF1942 was the flavour of the month :D

I've only played the multiplayer, and it's fantastic with the range of roles you can play and the different gameplay for each. I'll never forget my first bombing run over the enemy aircraft carriers :D

I went out and bought it solely for the multiplayer, but it's a resource hungry game. On my P4 1.7Ghz and 256RD RAM and GF2 64MB I can't run it at full res, which aint too good :(

Cracking game though

J

jak deth

Great game, single or multiplayer. I was stuck on RTCW for a while but this one has taken it's place. Almost stops me from playing diablo2 but not quite :)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge