Batman - The dark Knight, who seen it?

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
I seen this movie on dvd and have to say that it is fantastic. Heath Ledger was awesome in it. It so much better than the other batman flicks, mostly in the regards that it isn't so cartoonish.

I don't think it will be one of those that I can watch over and over again, like back to the future, but I will diffidently be watching it again.

Has anyone else seen it yet?

Last edited:
Re: Batman - The black Night, who seen it?

The dark knight? :p

Re: Batman - The dark Night, who seen it?

Doh! typing faster than I was thinking :p

Anyway, it is a great movie.

i have seen it

Yeah saw it twice at the cinemas, was thinking about picking up the blu-ray the other day but the only way I can play them thru to my TV is via my PC and ATI have stuffed up so many of their drivers recently I thought I better test it out first.

I saw it the day it came out and bought it the day it came out :p I bought the SteelBook version, now those are nice cases. Altho sadly I didn't buy it on Blu-Ray since I don't have a player.

I seen it the day it came out, in IMAX and it was one of the best looking and best movies I have seen in awhile. I can't wait to get it on blu-ray, heard it's one of the best movies to get on blu-ray, finally using blu-ray for what it should be.

might get it on blu-ray as i have drive in laptop, can always feed it out through hdmi port to the tv :)

I can't remember the last time I saw any video/TV. That's kind of sad but I've noticed that I've been getting a lot of work done and life has still been good without it.

It's funny you state that, one because it has nothing to do with the Dark Knight, and 2 because I have been watching more and more of video/TV lol

I will be watching it again next weekend. Party at my house if you would like to come. Maybe I will beak out some of the Start Trek TNG Dvd's while I am it :)

the dark knight was totally epic

Yes I purchased it On Blu-Ray, Looks Great!

I have a blu-ray-ish copy with amazing quality. I'll be looking to get the real-deal next year when cash isn't so tight :)

I got my father a blu-ray player for Christmas, and my sister got him The Dark Knight on blu-ray so I will be watching that probably the 25th or 26th :)

I watched some bootlegged copy, it was a video recording of the movie screen and even then I can say it's in my top 1 faav's. I was going to buy a blu-ray player for my PC but they're running a little high.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back