• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Barcelona v/s Arsenal, chmps lge final 2006

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Game on, bout to start, lots of world class talent that will be on display before the world cup.

Watch it.

They have a live game-cast at www.soccernet.com amongst other places.

If anyone has a live video feed link that is free, feel free to post :cool:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I get to watch it for free, but that is because I get every-single-sport-event-there-is-known-to-man-at-work, since I'm at ESPN :cool:

People from BBC are actually on the campus today, looking around at how we do some of our real-time scoring. They may be purchasing some equipment and services from us. If they do, I'm SO applying for a UK transfer ;)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
The Gunners are up a goal heading into half-time.

Great fight-back and their defence is holding tough at the moment.

Seems to be a cracker of a game. Can't wait to see the video when I get back home.

Can't wait for the world cup to start :D

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
kcnychief said:
I get to watch it for free, but that is because I get every-single-sport-event-there-is-known-to-man-at-work, since I'm at ESPN :cool:

People from BBC are actually on the campus today, looking around at how we do some of our real-time scoring. They may be purchasing some equipment and services from us. If they do, I'm SO applying for a UK transfer ;)
Curling is great :)

ming

OSNN Advanced
kcnychief said:

BBC don't do live European football... when at least not in UK (especially finals).

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Barcelona 2-1 Arsenal,shame.
My god,that Ronaldinho was hit rather harshly with the ugly stick :speechless: :laugh:

I can't wait for the World Cup to start,I'll certainly be watching all the matches :D

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Grandmaster said:
I haven't liked him ever since he cried after losing the Euro 2004 final. That was funny.
I don't remember that and he's still hot :lick:

I do remember the World Cup 1990 when Gazza cried,now that was heartbreaking I ended up in tears for him :cry: :nervous:

Scott Young

Real picture of me
Arsenal were playing 100% from the start...barca were not, and it showed, barcelona beat them comfortably....arsenal also say the ref was harsh, but they're goal came from a free kick, that wasnt a free kick:lick:.

BTW christianaoaosos ronaldo or whatever is talentless:)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown