• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bad image diskette!

ollyburt2002

OSNN One Post Wonder
Hi there,

I'm not very good with computers - please help. I keep getting an error message which i have attached in a word document to show you.

It keeps coming up all the time and it drives us mad.

thanks for your help

Attachments

A search shows it coming up on some spyware boards. I could not confirm it is part of a spyware package though. When in doubt:

-Update and run a complete virus scan. (Get AVG free if you do not have an antivirus.)
-Download and run spybot search and destroy (freeware available at majorgeeks)
-Download and run hijackthis (freeware available at majorgeeks) and post the log here. Someone here will identify any persistent infections that the above did not clean and recommend how to get rid of them.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
like leejen said. Run an antivirus, spyware prog etc. If that don't work, go into safe mode and do a search for the dll file. if you can't find it, copy it from the OS disk. If it is there, over write it from the OS disk.

If none of the above work a reformat will be in order ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saryrehgy