• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

bad bad mobo!!

L

Lithium

lol its funny ive tryed to get into bios on my puter and it freezes boy i love my e-piece of crap machine anyways any idea why its doin this?

G

GraLk

I dont know if its possible, as I dont know what system you have, or if this would even work, but try going into bios from a restart....might work.

GraLk

Taurus

hardware monkey
are you telling me you have an eMachine?? if so, i know a REAL good way to fix it... involves safety goggles, though.

}:\

S

[spoon]

i reinstalled os 98 on an emachine... boy was that a pain in the ass....
in order to access the bios follow these steps after turning off your puter
1. Unplug
2. Remove Case
3. Locate of shiny silver battery
4. Notice which side of batty is up
5. Remove Battery
6. Wait a few minutes
7. Replace battery same way which you found it

Your bios will now have been reset and you should be able to access it with no problems :D

L

Lithium

Originally posted by taurus
are you telling me you have an eMachine?? if so, i know a REAL good way to fix it... involves safety goggles, though.

}:\
hmm i think im goin to take your advise and use safety goggles and a big sledge hammer!!! lol i just got a msi k7 turbo 2 goin to get a 1800+ XP chip on thursday so yeah its goin to be tight

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage