• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
Would someone be able to make me a new sig with matching avatar? Include "A+ Certified Professional" in the signature. also would prefer if text in the signature was in the Dreamscar Font . maybe a more detailed dragon than the current one uses.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
*hopes he don't hate me for this answer......* ......surprise me. lol. i put you through too much trying to find the background for my last one. make something that you think looks awesome.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
now that i think about it..... EP, didn't you also make a few for me last time i requested one? if you still have them, could you post them again? if not, maybe you could try one too.

~bk

I
Political User
ElementalDragon said:
*hopes he don't hate me for this answer......* ......surprise me. lol. i put you through too much trying to find the background for my last one. make something that you think looks awesome.
Fine, I'll make whatever I think looks good. Will use the same type of dragon though. That's the best one.

pretty cool.... but you forgot one thing that i mentioned. :)

P.S. my avatar has been semi-temporarily changed. couldn't help it. twas the greatest little emoticon ever.

ya. it's pretty cool. maybe you could keep the same design for the colored one, add a darker colored background, and maybe.... a lightning effect around/through the name? dunno. just tryin for somethin different.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies