August Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Teddy since nothing was directed towards you I dont understand why youre so upset. He suggested I judge who has the best desktop caps. I was not asked about it and my username was mangled in his post. I said nothing. Now I respond and it had nothing to do with you but you feel the need to defend for something you had no business in.
The first part of my post was honest and sincere. The second part was me being sarcastic. I dont feel I am on a high horse and from what it sounds like you may have some issues you need to resolve. If you wish you can contact me via PM as this is not the right forum for this. Feel free.

Firstly i'm not upset. Secondly, it doesnt need to be directed towards me for me to take offence. Being rude is being rude...but its easy for you to say it was sarcasm. Quite convinient for you.

And it's amazing how you turn it round on me with the oh so classic line 'you clearly have issues yourself'. Hardly the case really. Most things don't bother me, but (and i see it all over the internet) people being downright nasty to people on forums is everywhere. Its here as well, this time it just happens to be you.

All i'm saying is i think it's very out of order to post things like you did (and have in the past) when quite frankly there is no need.

This is the only forum i post to so perhaps it's why i thought i should say something.

And thanks for the offer but i wont be PM'ing you....sounds like a 'lets take it outside' kind of offer. Not my style. ;)

Another thing, you say it was no business of mine to get involved....you are posting on a PUBLIC forum, if you had wanted to say something without trying to get a raise out of him/another member then there is such a thing as a private message.

Well I tried to be nice and of course I must have been wrong since your humor and sence of fair play is what everyone must live by. I do think you have misinterpreted me, but whats said is said. This is my last post on this topic.
I would hope everyone will help get this thread back on topic.

Get over it. <--not aimed at anyone except those who read it, who may interpret any way they wish.

Just for the sake of getting back on topic.. LOOK! A SCREEN CAP...

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Get over it. <--not aimed at anyone except those who read it, who may interpret any way they wish.

Just for the sake of getting back on topic.. LOOK! A SCREEN CAP...

O.K. :rolleyes:

I could not resist...

I'm a baaaaaaad maaaaaaan. :p

Hate to ask a stupid question, but what font is that in your sig, macromp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back