ATI TV Wonder Pro W/Remote

If anyone has the ATI Wonder Pro W/Remote you kno what i am talking about. When in TV mode if you push the up or down arrow like in this picture [http://www.presence-pc.com/images/dossiers/zapettes/28.jpg] a little window emerges and tells you what your watching, then if you push right, it'll tell you what will play next and what not. Now i used to kno how to set this up and there is a program that you have to download to update this, however i don't kno what the program is called. This feature is pretty much a TV guide like on a cable box. Please help me out here, its really bothering me that i cannot use the full potential of my TV tuner. Thank You

Last edited:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Guideplus is the name of the software that typically ships with the card.

At least in my case.

Typically you have to update it every week for it to give you accurate information about what is playing.

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
Sazar said:
Guideplus is the name of the software that typically ships with the card.

At least in my case.

Typically you have to update it every week for it to give you accurate information about what is playing.
Do you have the problem with the cursor disappearing when over the GuidePlus window?

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Yah, thats a problem with the Guideplus software.

It happens on and off for me but is annoying as heck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut