ATI All-In-Wonder w/dual monitor support?

Yup... that was it.

Now the trouble is...
The second card is an AGP card (Radeon 7000) and therefor is set as the primary display by default. Anyone know where to find the AGP/PCI video bios switch on a soyo board?

WOO HOO!!!

It's all working famously now. Thanks again to Sazar for his expert assistance and incredible patience. And, that was merely an idle threat... I'd never give up my AIW for an nvidia.

wait... did I say "famously"? maybe I spoke too soon. It appeared at first as though everything installed correctly and setup went as smoothly as could be expected but, it's not quite perfect just yet. There's no picture in TV tuner. Got sound, obviously installed and connected, just no video.

They sure make you work for it, huh?

it should not be so hard for you to get it working..

it has to be a problem either with driver installation or the setup someplace...

it is also possible that you have an older product and that may be causing some problems but is less likely...

in bios... check out your PCI settings to set primary display on AGP rather than PCI or vice versa..

for video.. make sure the cable is connected @ the back properly and you have scanned for all channels and have everything setup properly...

WOO HOO!!!

OK, this time it's for real. It really really works this time. The key seems to be making sure to remove ALL traces of previous installs. Driver removal, software uninstall, clear registry entries, etc. Then installed mmc 8.1 from CD that came with another radeon card and install went perfectly smoothly.

Thanks again for all the help and for listening to me rant.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back