• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Artec 52x24x52 CD-RW for $37?

Happened to come across this on www.zipzoomfly.com...
http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=333014

it's a translucent 52x24x52 CD-RW for like $37. It's cheaper than just about any of the others on their site and it looks kinda nice. I was just curious if the performance is worthwhile and if anyone out there has one and/or has any opinions on it. They make a non-translucent one that's identical in every way, but it's more expensive because the translucent one is on sale for this week only. Anyone have any good/bad reports on this or any other Artec burners?

Well, I went ahead and ordered it... all my fans are blue anyway... so it'll look pretty cool. :p Also, $37, you can't really go wrong... Artec doesn't appear to be a terrible company... so I'll report back how well it works once I get it... They offer free UPS 2-day air, so I should have it pretty soon

how amusing... it's $50 barely a day after I ordered it. Glad I ordered it when I did. They said "this week only", so I guess they weren't joking. Now it's $49.99 "this week only". Wonder what it's gonna be next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown