Are all these services legit?

BlackScarletLove

Status:In Post-Production
Joined
6 Jul 2007
Messages
148
I am having problems on my computer with Windows Search not working, slowness of operation, certain applications not being able to access the internet, comodo security service refusing to start. i have tried many different cleaning programs and malware programs under advisement from someone at techspot, and nothing has been found.

However I notice that booting into safemode solves almost everything. I have disabled almost everything in msconfig startup folder in normal windows and restarted, but no use. Then I looked at all the services running, and realized that I don't know if they are all legit. What do you guys think of this list? does anything pop out at you as being suspicious, or useless that I can disable to solve some of these problems?
 

Attachments

  • services.png
    services.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 252

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
62,021
Messages
673,242
Members
5,642
Latest member
osipov
Back
Top