Arctic Silver 3

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
After what appears to have been a bad tube of arctic silver 3, a quick email there there support team has enusred a new tube 'AND' a tester of there new product !!!! must be AS4 in the making. hehe i cant wait :)

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Arctic Silver 4. I hope that conducts even better then 3. Wonder what my temperatures will be with that one. I'l loove to see a temperature comparison of two CPUs; one with AS3, and the other with AS4.

Probably won't be much of a differnece there; but if there was that would be really cool!

GoNz0

NTFS Stoner
umm, depending on the amount, if half a tubes going to be enough, i will try and get half a tube of the new stuff to whoever has the time to do a test & write up a review.

This is the reply to my request for info on the new ceramique.

Tue 19/11/2002 18:28

"Gareth,

Céramique, by Arctic Silver®
High Density Thermal Gel.

Nothing in print yet. The application is not as critical as AS3, so you do not need to spend a lot of time getting a perfect layer. It is VERY thick and sticky so be careful removing the heatsink later that you do not pull the chip from the socket."

And thats all i have to go on. :confused:

so far i have not tried it. probably this weekend...

Still no takers to review this ?

If I were near you, I would test it out. Sounds quite different from AS3. Thick and sticky eh? I am curious to try it though and will be looking for it to release.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel