April Desktop Captures - Closed Till April 1, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing special, not much of a customizer.:p

april-small.jpg

450K Full Screen

Originally posted by Herkalees
Aside from the white pixels around the guy and such, that is one of the best desktops I've seen. Very sweet work. Interested in sharing the VS?

Thanks man. The wallpaper was just something I quickly slapped together so it'd go together with the VS. The theme was made by KoL_ and is on ThemeXP.org. So credit goes to him. ;)

Hacked V3

n00bish question: How can I save my active desktop configurations? I have a dozen or so desktops and I'd like to be able to alternate without tediously repositioning components to the exact pixel.

Can post more dtops once I figure this out. :happy:

Originally posted by TR!GG3R
mine :huh:
vs: blue un
wall: found floatin round net (moded colour) ;)
icons: bog standard :rolleyes:

How did you change your Start Menu items such as My Computer etc.. to have no labels and to have the Start Menu have a much shorter width? It's cool! :eek:

oh yeh.. my dtop.... here

Originally posted by RazerBack
Nothing special, not much of a customizer.:p

april-small.jpg

450K Full Screen

A Stratovarius fan, huh? My cousin actually introduced me to that band just recently, and so far I think theyre pretty good. Are you a Dream Theater fan? They're my favorite band...

BTW, here's my desktop. I really like the drop-down menus that I have, but I'm having a real hard time finding a background image that really goes with the drop-down menus that I have...any help or ideas are appreciated :)
1600x1200 Desktop

Originally posted by mupp
A Stratovarius fan, huh? My cousin actually introduced me to that band just recently, and so far I think theyre pretty good. Are you a Dream Theater fan? They're my favorite band...

BTW, here's my desktop. I really like the drop-down menus that I have, but I'm having a real hard time finding a background image that really goes with the drop-down menus that I have...any help or ideas are appreciated :)
1600x1200 Desktop

Nope but I'll give them a try.

Originally posted by shaunj66
How did you change your Start Menu items such as My Computer etc.. to have no labels and to have the Start Menu have a much shorter width? It's cool! :eek:

oh yeh.. my dtop.... here

Very nice desktop, you should try matching the fonts to your system font though, would look more organised ;)

PS: Its all foreign! :p :D

PPS: I was wonderin about the Start Menu thing too, TR!GG3Rrr!

COOOOOL!!! u guys active desktop very coooooll man! where can i get those script?? like those calendar, search, and the temp?

Originally posted by Cqua
Hey guys :)

Here is mine for April,
clean & sleek just the
way I like it :p

---> Link <---

Comments are welcome.. ;)

I'm begining to sound like a broken record: Damn, another sexy-ass desktop!

Rename 'My Computer' and 'My Documents' to a space (alt+255) and then the text label wont be shown

Originally posted by Cqua
Hey guys :)

Here is mine for April,
clean & sleek just the
way I like it :p

---> Link <---

Comments are welcome.. ;)

How did you modify your start menu to that width without labels??
Chrisuk, that didnt work.

How did you modify your start menu to that width without labels??
Chrisuk, that didnt work.

I just installed the minus4[XP] v1.1.1 visual style
from This site and choosed
the "slim" mode and "voaila" :p

:happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back