Apple does plan to offer iPhone through Verizon...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Engadget posted that the next phone might be 4G capable, with a 3.7" screen and a 1.2GHz processor (no idea what it would actually be clocked at since the iPhone 4's is apparently slightly underclocked).

Definitely will be interesting to see the adoption rate on Verizon. I am really jaded with my iPhone 4 right now because Android is so much more superior since 2.1 and 2.2 were launched.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I know what you mean. I am torn between the iphone or Droid. I am seriously leaning towards the iphone, though. Mostly because of having a mac now and the integration being so much easier..

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well not that I'm that interested in a Iphone but in theory if the iphone is going to finally show up verizon that means more competition. Also would make sense that Verizon would be going to tiered data plans like AT&T did.

That said I'll believe it when I see it, though a good read so thanks

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I know what you mean. I am torn between the iphone or Droid. I am seriously leaning towards the iphone, though. Mostly because of having a mac now and the integration being so much easier..
Android > iOS.

Iphone accessories typically > Droid related ones.

Xie

- geek -
I switched from iPhone to an Android phone (Galaxy S) and AT&T let me keep my unlimited data. :) Anyhoo I think it's funny that the Verizon iPhone rumor has been going on so long (still is as it's not confirmed still) and I feel all these new Android phones have made the iPhone kinda of just another smart phone [nothing to change your carrier over].

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Ehm ... T-Mobile? I have unlimited calling, unlimited texting, and unlimited data.
T-mobile isn't available around here, and the places it is at might as well not have it either. I hear from people who have it complaining all the time about how bad they suck ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel