Apple confirms white iPhone 4 for ‘Spring 2011′

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well those of you still waiting for a white Iphone 4, this may be good news for you.

Some of the new signage going up in Apple Stores around the country has a little news item: The white iPhone will be available Spring 2011. That confirms an earlier report and also would seem to put to rest the rumors that Apple killed it.
Picture and source
Apple Intelligence

Xie

- geek -
Not sure I would hold my breath though. Also seems weird that they would announce them to go on sale in the "spring" when in June they are probably just going to announce a new iPhone.

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
I will believe it when I see it. I do have to admit that all this talk about the white one is starting to make me want it lol..

All white, All white, calm down its only an iPhone :p

Though I do believe people would be better off with a HTC Android device instead...

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Not sure if anybody is still interested or not but

White iPhone landing at Best Buy on February 27

While not the only blemish on the iPhone 4 past, the white iPhone 4 has been much like a unicorn. What was originally promised by Apple at launch, it now finally appears that the white iPhone 4 will hit retail shelves in late February.

Source
Neowin.net - White iPhone landing at Best Buy on February 27

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Verizon announced that they are releasing the iPhone next month. I am going to wait till the iPhone 5 comes out before I get one. That will be 4g ..

Xie

- geek -
I still highly doubt it. If I'm not mistaken the white iPhone has shown up several times only to be removed later. The last time was in the Verizon press release page on it's site where they copied verbatim (GSM details and all) the AT&T release for the iPhone 4 (that also included a pic of the white iPhone).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut