• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

AMD DURON!!!!!!!! vs Pentuim!

G

GammerX

is amd duron better than pentuim3? and is it true that 750 Mhz of amd is equal to 500Mhz of pentuim?

Kuja

OSNN Addict
benchmark wise the duron beats out the p3 mhz for mhz..... thats all i got to say........ oh, and the duron 1ghz can catch up to a p4 1.4 in several things. :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Like the new avatar Bb, ya need to add sound ;)
Must be a poor administration. Can't afford a car to put the lights under, and poor Jewelzz... no pot or window to throw it out (nice leg movement tho ;) ).

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Originally posted by Lonman
Must be a poor administration. Can't afford a car to put the lights under, and poor Jewelzz... no pot or window to throw it out (nice leg movement tho ;) ).
Look, it's an invisible police car :rolleyes: makes catching the criminals a lot easier. :D

Jewellz, I'd love to put sound !! Any thoughts on if it is at all posible ? :)

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Dont panic, I've only got three cells.

Ones full of Tequila, another full of cookies, and the others full of milk.

Can't say where the bribes *oops* gifts cames from. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix