Advice please Folks.

K

Kirrie2001

I want to save quite a few pictures, photos, and sketches.

Should I get a second HD, or a CD-RW.

:confused:

Qumahlin

OSNN Veteran Addict
Well it depends. if you want them easily accessible you might want to get a cd-writer. but if you have ALOT of stuff that you just need for personal use you might wanna get a HD since it will hold tons more and be alot faster to write too

iamtaylormade

One Step from The Edge
CD Vs HDD

I think it comes down to this...If you plan on continually changing or accessing the pics/media then consider the HDD (faster all the way around). If you're looking to archive or put them in a "safe place" then consider the CD or even DVD. The HDD is faster and easier, however it can become corrupt more so than the CD and possibly un-recoverable (backups, backups, backups). Once you burn the CD/DVD and verify the data, its there until you physically harm the media source beyond the point of reading/writing.

K

Kirrie2001

Avice please folks.

Thanks guys for the advice.
It looks like the CD-RW, as I want to keep and archive lots of stuff.
Thanks again, :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ichealbiope