Advanced Properties in Network Connections Corrupted

chris

Free to Fly
Right, I was given one of those Kiss DVD players that you can network to a PC and stream media off it and reading through the manual and other forums I found out that the computer needs to be running DHCP, which mine is, and that you simply have to give the player the IP address of the computer your using.

I've got 2 NICs in my PC, one for my cable modem and one spare. When I went to click on the properties box for the TCP/IP on the spare NIC I got an error. I get the same problem on the NIC that my modem uses and also when I enabled my onboard LAN it was the same thing with that. I dont have system restore enabled and really have no idea about how to fix this. Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut