Adobe: Project Lightroom

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Adobe are currently offering a free download of their Lightroom beta.
Adobe® Lightroom™ Beta is the efficient new way for professional photographers to import, select, develop, and showcase large volumes of digital images. So you can spend less time sorting and refining photographs, and more time actually shooting them. Its clean, elegant interface literally steps out of the way and lets you quickly view and work with the images you shot today, as well as the thousands of images that you will shoot over the course of your career. Because no two photographers work alike, Adobe Lightroom adapts to your workflow, not the other way around.
http://labs.macromedia.com/technologies/lightroom/

Going to go grab it now :)

Sounds interesting, thanks for pointing it out :)

so this is the Aperture killer everyone is mumbling about? Might as well grab it, seen as Aperture doesnt have a free try-out :p

edit: hold on... 8MB? :eek:

I might take a look at this for the-heck-of-it.

Omar, the Windows version is a few months away, unless you have a Mac you can violate to play with it?

I've downladed for the sake of it too. Going to give it a try right after my back-up runs, later :)

SPeedY_B said:
Omar, the Windows version is a few months away, unless you have a Mac you can violate to play with it?

I've downladed for the sake of it too. Going to give it a try right after my back-up runs, later :)

****ty, I wanted to try this out after my format :/

Geffy said:
so format and install osx86 :p
It's far too picky about hardware, tried it already, the DVD is still at home :D

Apart from that though, it's no universal, it's been built entirely in Cocoa around the Mach-O kernel, so no Intel fun... yet, anyway :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back