• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Adobe Photoshop Animation

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
I have always used Photoshop for making crazy images and such. When ever I wanted to make it animated, I went on over to another program. I don't have that program anymore. I was wondering how you do it in Adobe Photoshop. Is there a tutorial I can get my hands onto, or something?

Thanks

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yes, I know I can search on good old Google. I only posted this, cause I thought somebody would know one of the best websites or tutorial out there.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Jewelzz said:
Image Ready, an animation program, usually comes packaged with PS. Why not use that?
Seconded. I didn't think animation was even possible in PS? (note: I don't use PS that much and could be completely wrong. yay.)

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Yea, for some reason I don't have ImageReady with Photoshop, and thats kinda what I meant. Like most people create photos in Photoshop, then press the button and switch to Image Ready, I don't know how to use that program.

Sry for not making myself clear.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix