• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Activation

W

Wizzard81

Hello,

Does somebody knows here how i can activate a few times in a month. I had to reinstall my windows xp home for the third time now but the problems is i can't activate it anymore :(

Cheers
Kris

W

WorldWarGeneral

As long as you haven't made significant changes to your hardware, you shouldn't have any problems. I've reinstalled more times than that in a month, and never have had any issues. Is it asking you to call Microsoft? If it is, it should be just a matter of calling the 1-800 number and saying "I had to reinstall x amount of times because I was .....) and they should reactivate it for you.

Unless it says you have to re-activate it don't worry. It may still be activated from the last install. All they do is drop a file on the disk and make a regsitry entry. So if the re-install did not change hardware or delete the file you're still active.

If it is asking for a re-activation but won't let you over the net call the 1-800 number as above.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evaiwhitis