• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

40.41 3dMark2001 SE Scores over 30.82

J

joshuajme

I recently installed them with an asus gf4 4600 deluxe, 3d mark went from 9932 (with all settings on default) to 11018. They are working fine par a few flickers a get on screen every now and then in opengl. What scores did any1 esle get after installing them?

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Yes , almost all that I've heard that tested this driver caused increses in 3Dmark but the real performance is not so high . Some bugs were discovered through TV-out settings ( composite .. and so on ) . At this moment 30.82 is the perfect drive , until those are " really ready " ;)

T

Tactical

goto www.guru3d.com to get the latest unofficial detonator drivers for all nvidia based cards.. Also get nvHardPage

i score 12508 with my Gainward GF4 ti4200 under xp highly tweaked system.

my old best before detonator 40.41 was 11400 on detonator 30.00 which is the second best detonator driver. Stay away from 30.82 as they are a fair bit slower..

The 40.41 drivers suck. Yes you can get a high score but the quality sux! I'm stickin with the 30.82 since the whole idea of benchmarking is to show your system off not showing off high scores with drivers i wouldnt use to play games. My score went up a 1,000 points (mid 12,000s)! Woopee big deal. Im stickin with 30.82 for now.

. hmm, the quality stays the same!. its just that the drivers code is more efficient (makes better use)for the advance pixel shaders and other shader thing.

B

BobTheBuilder

I had the same problem with my Gforce2MX400. I re-installed 3dmark and applied the latest patch to it (3dmark). Benchmarking worked again but I lost a couple of hundred points over the 28.32 drivers.

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
Gforce2MX400
sad
3D Mark quit out on test 14
so I have no idea how sad they are

:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies