• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

4 way Halo 3 Co-op madness

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I am trying to setup a game with 3 other people to go through Halo 3 on Legendary mode, with a 4 player Co-op :D

I think the madness and mayhem will appeal to those who are fans of this game :)

Let's see what the response is like. My gamer-tag is below.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
You do know that the level where you have find and get Cortana off that infected ship is shear madness. In Legendary, suicide from go.

j79zlr

Glaanies script monkey
Political User
I beat it on Legendary with a 2-player co-op. That last level with the warthog run is completely nuts though. Still haven't got the points for that one.

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
A fiend and I did the same staying up all night a few months back, but consoles aren't my bag.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Come here mama....and dig this crazy scene
He's not too fancy....but his line is pretty clean
He ain't no drag.
Papa's got a brand new bag

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I finished it already on co-op with myself and a buddy of mine. We had the most trouble on the level with the bridges and driving across. Kept getting obliterated. Finally, he drove around in circles, drawing fire while I ninja'd my way behind the lines and up the rocks and BLAM, we were through. Everything else was pretty easy.

I figure with 4 people, it should be a lot easier.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Come on you narbs, no one is interested? Not even a little bit?

And KC, you don't have to be decent to play, I mean just look at the Yankees, they are still in the Major Leagues and they suck. :smoker:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Come on you narbs, no one is interested? Not even a little bit?

And KC, you don't have to be decent to play, I mean just look at the Yankees, they are still in the Major Leagues and they suck. :smoker:
Keep it on topic you bi*** :ninja: :p

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Let's have a session this weekend :)

I have a party to go to on Saturday evening but during the day, after I get back from my favorite store ( A|X FTW !!! )

bobsalot

Boooooooooooooooooooom
i have a problem with xbox live and halo 3

i can sign in, go to the matchmaking lobby, get set for a match, finds player and i can talk to them and stuff, and just before it starts it goes back to the matchmaking lobby

so fustrating.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi