• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

3D mark 2001 scores...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by BonyTony
This is another forum i hang out in this is our post on 3d mark 2003 have a look we have a 5239 Here
no compare... no valid score :)

though I reckon he shoulda hit that score with that rig... no doubt... :) specially with an oc'd video card :)

RagnaroK

Must be dreaming...
Speaking about 3DMark 2002 scores, I benched my old P3 rig (P3 667MHz, Gigabyte GA-6VTXE-A, 256MB SDRAM, and GeForce2 MX-400), and I got 2300 3DMarks, which was fair.

I recently upgraded my rig to a AMD XP 2100+, Epox 8RDA+, 2 sticks of 256MB DDR-333Mhz, and still use old GeForce2 MX-400. I benched it with 3DMark 2002, and I got an extra 100 3DMarks (2400 3DMarks). Does this seem weird? Shouldn't I be getting more since I doubled my processing and memory power? :huh:
Or is it just my gfx card?

-RaG

i will reach 5000 by tonight or tomorrow, you just watch. MAD overclocking tonight. i plan to move my computer outside (about 28F outside) and overclock like a mofo on crack

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
my score is stock.. :) just like I play the games..

you can oc like whatever you want bro... but you will know that you yourself are NEVER going to be playing games @ those clocks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown