xsivforce Prodigal Son Joined 11 Feb 2002 Messages 8,557 8 Jul 2002 #1 Yeah, I'm talkin' to you. #1. Sign up here . #2. Post in this thread and say hello. #3. Have fun and learn. #4. Help where you can.
Yeah, I'm talkin' to you. #1. Sign up here . #2. Post in this thread and say hello. #3. Have fun and learn. #4. Help where you can.
I Iceman OSNN Veteran Addict Joined 21 May 2002 Messages 2,695 8 Jul 2002 #2 just signed up thanks for the suggestion, now where do I go from here? 😎
N New Disease Whatever... Joined 8 Mar 2002 Messages 416 8 Jul 2002 #3 xsivforce i prefered your skull avatar.......... it showed your athority
xsivforce Prodigal Son Joined 11 Feb 2002 Messages 8,557 8 Jul 2002 #4 Iceman: go to the link in my sig. 🙂 New Disease: might bring it back some day. 😉 catch23: yes...it's never too late. 😛
Iceman: go to the link in my sig. 🙂 New Disease: might bring it back some day. 😉 catch23: yes...it's never too late. 😛
N New Disease Whatever... Joined 8 Mar 2002 Messages 416 8 Jul 2002 #5 wow 3 answers in one reply now that is a sign of athority
Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran Joined 5 Mar 2002 Messages 10,980 8 Jul 2002 #6 Hmmm, I don't see xsivforce on that list. I wonder where he could be 😀
S Smokie A Proud Australian Joined 3 Jul 2004 Messages 437 8 Jul 2002 #8 Ahhhhh, big brother is watching. No it isn't, it's xsivforce. Nowhere is safe any more from the all seeing eyes of xsivforce.. Where is my cloak of invisibility????
Ahhhhh, big brother is watching. No it isn't, it's xsivforce. Nowhere is safe any more from the all seeing eyes of xsivforce.. Where is my cloak of invisibility????
Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political Access Joined 6 Jan 2002 Messages 5,518 8 Jul 2002 #10 well that recruitment campaign worked well 🙂 are you working on commission of sumpthing? 🙂
Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown Joined 12 May 2002 Messages 5,920 8 Jul 2002 #11 Hahahahahaha xsivforce scared all 35 away. lol 🙄