2K/XP Dual Boot, i need some help!

Kuja

OSNN Addict
Ok, here goes.
I got 3 drives, 1 is partitioned in a 5/75, and i got a 10 gb drive. I have XP installed on the main partition (the 5gb), 10 is D, and the 75 is E. Now, i just got a copy of Win2K, and i wanted to dual boot XP/2K. Any way to do it, without reinstalling XP?

PS. I was reading something a while back, that you can do it with 98/xp, but it involved fooling around with the boot.ini.

EDIT: Btw, i want 2k on the 10 gb drive.. :)

yea just put it in let install start and point it to install on 10 gig drive..... it will take care of adding its self to the boot.ini file so you will get choice on boot
their both nt based so theres nothing special you have to do. just best if both are not on same partition, that is all

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back