24: Season 5

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I finished Season 4 on DVD Saturday night, just before Season 5's 2-hour premiere last night. Another 2 hours airs tonight and then episodes will air regularly on Monday nights.

Anybody watch last night's premiere?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
I watched a little bit.

First time since the first season

I didn't want to stop but we were on our way out to get a fire started and start drinkin.

I hope I remember to watch it tonight

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
alchole and fire... bad idea tittles.. i have seen one ep of 24 and loved it.. one of these days im gona get all the eps.. and just killmyself in 5 days of tv.. hehe

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
Just finished the 2nd 2-hour installment tonight. This is the first time I've ever watched the series as it airs. It's going to be tough waiting week after week!

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
VenomXt said:
alchole and fire... bad idea tittles.. i have seen one ep of 24 and loved it.. one of these days im gona get all the eps.. and just killmyself in 5 days of tv.. hehe
Hey...I thought I would be fine jumping over the fire last spring break.

I forgot to watch it! I was making ringtones since I got the cable for my nextel and I just got a new nextel that can play mp3 and wavs :).

I'll just have to find the show somewhere...hmmmmmmmmm :laugh:

Hi all!

Season 5 premiere - SHOCKING!

I whipped through Season 4 in order to finish in time for the premiere as well. I averaged a disk a night. :p

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Thats some good watching there Kymmiko :) keep it up and soon you'll be able to watch a season in a day

Watched the first 2 eps last night, gonan watch the next 2 tonight. ITs got of to a quick start. Lots of shocks and "OMG"'s

Racer_600

OSNN Junior Addict
The first 5 minutes of the premier, didn't see that comming. But I have learned that nothing is too much for them to do on the show.
By the end of a season it is very hard to wait a week.
I never watched the first season on tv but got the dvds, watched the last 2 disk straight in an afternoon.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
It's said to see David Palmer go after all these years. I was pretty shocked at that. Same with Michelle -- but Palmer was obviously a better character. With these two being killed off, I'd be surprised if another major character dies (one that's been around for a few seasons).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut