2007-2008 NHL Season

And the Sharks stretch it out for one more game. :D

Stars go through on the longest game in NHL history. Daaamn.

crazy game. fell asleep, Going to game 2 Saturday, :) I love Playoff Hockey!!!

Wings in 5!!!

the Cup is Going to come home to Hockeytown where it belongs!

Flyers...bleh
the Penguins...meh.... crosby..lame....

Well season is now over. Hell of a game. :(

yeah!!!! 1 down 3 to go.

The wings put on a clinic last night. dallas is tired and beat up. Turco is a fraud when playing at the Joe.

GOING TO GAME 2 !!!!! Saturday night w00t!!!
GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah!... great game! saturday night! Will post pics tonight,

Dallas is a fraud, and will be exposed tonight I call sweep......

just like don cherry calls it. i agree with cherry , many many bandwagon fans. they dont care, they still think Stevie Yzerman is playing. Michigan's economy is hard right now. the die hards like myself and family still go and love the wings. I wish this town would wake the **** up! Saturday game was much better. loud and throwing bottles on the ice after the cheap shot on osgood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO7GzQ8aupw

Last edited:
Steve Yzerman's not playing?

j/k I saw teh retirement ceremony.

O'Halloran should never see another game in the playoffs.

reffordallas.jpg

Pens are going to win number four tonight and shut out filthydelphia. They are going for the cup !!! and will get it !!

GO PENS !!!!

Pens are going to win number four tonight and shut out filthydelphia. They are going for the cup !!! and will get it !!

GO PENS !!!!

no Dice.............

Penguins are looking dang good though - only a matter of time until they send Philly packing...

I think Crosby looks like a fool with his facial hair though :p

There is a lot of speculation about the Pens throwing the game last night so they can win the final game in front of the home crowd. I can see them wanting to do that, but I also thing it was stupid. That can come back to bite them ...

Third Period and 6-0. Go Pens !!!

Her we go to the Stanley Cup !!!

Congrats to the Pens :)

I have been on edge since yesterday. I did not watch the game because I was at the World Beer expo. I finally broke down and asked a dude wearing a Wings jersey and told me the score. I tell you I'm glad i was surrounded by the amount of beer and drank myself silly. Monday will be the night we finish them off. So be ready johnny !!!!

The Stanley Cup is going to be good this year, that is for sure. I can't wait to watch it ... :)

GO PENS !!!!!!

Penguins are looking absolutely dominating.

I hope they win the cup so I can say my boys lost to the cup champs :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back