• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

£12k Chicken Tonight !

L

Lee

£12k Chicken Tonight !

HUNGRY Kevin Luetchford tucked into a chicken dinner — and bit on a £12,000 antique wedding ring.

Army gunner Kevin had cooked the meal for himself and his girlfriend. And he thinks the 150-year-old piece of jewellery came from a jar of Chicken Tonight sauce.

Source

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
Chicken dinners for life.

LOL I was just thinking. Imagine if the girlfriend had found it. She would be thinking, "marrage? :)" He would be thinking, "ooooh shiit! :eek: :("

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
vivid vibe: from what i heard, they say they think that one was possibly just a piece of carrot. dunno. just doubt that it was originally IN the chili. seems like the chick actually DID plant the "thing" in the chili. it's kinda obvious since it says she's already filed at least half a dozen lawsuits in the area. christ.... sue happy much? soon she'll start to give good 'ol Mr. Gates a run for his money.... *hopes the chick doesn't see this comment*

vivid_vibe

OSNN Senior Addict
ElementalDragon said:
vivid vibe: from what i heard, they say they think that one was possibly just a piece of carrot. dunno. just doubt that it was originally IN the chili. seems like the chick actually DID plant the "thing" in the chili.
She probably planted it. But jeez, if it's a real finger, where did she get it?
ElementalDragon said:
*hopes the chick doesn't see this comment*
LOL

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
seriously though.... she'd probably try to sue me for..... some half-arsed reason..... or try to sue MS for an even more half-arsed reason. or hell, even both of us at the same time for an extremely half-arsed reason.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown