xp-erience -> ntfs

Originally posted by chrisuk
I know thats EP's department and hes prolly got 1000001 things to do but it would be cool with them back =)
The other Admins can help him with that. ;)

Originally posted by xxbigeyedfishxx
this might have something to do with the site, but it may not. i know MadMatt made a tutorial on Active Desktop, but I simply cannot find it anywhere. Could anyone help me locate it?
Those things should be moved here pretty soon.

Originally posted by NetRyder
Yes, quick reply will be back. We all love it don't we ;)

we do indeed.. tis funny how you realise how handy something was when its gone :)

Hacks will be slowly make there way back in a few weeks, wanna get it looking even hotter, then get some content on her. Then see how it all works out for a motnh or so... we can't afford to screw this up now.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
wanna get it looking even hotter, then get some content on her.
We are talking about the site, right? :blink:

I dig this new NTFS site:D, better then the old NTFS.org....one thing, are we going to bring back the quick reply?!!

Quick Reply will be brought back just not right away.

and Jewelzz, sorry for making you go through the trouble of editing my post. :happy:

Originally posted by Nick M
and Jewelzz, sorry for making you go through the trouble of editing my post. :happy:

*smacks Nick* :D

Just wanted to say that the new look of the site and the speed is really great. Thanks a lot.

* laughs *

* tells Jewelzz he's sorry *

* goes to corner *

* I like corners! *

Using Mozilla 1.2.1, the ntfs.org main screen appears coooked (or is it supposed to be this way?) See the top bar in the attached file. Other Mozilla users???

Cheers, EJ :eek:

[QUOTEI want more pictures of Jewellllzzz. Nekked maybe?

Where's the Free Beer button? [/QUOTE]

:D :D :D heh heh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back