xp-erience -> ntfs

Whoah, that kinda res on an LCD screen? What kinda laptop you running mate??

A Dell Inspiron 4150, P4 2Ghz, 512mb ram, 40 gb hhd, 14.1'' 32mb video ATI Radeon with 1400x1050. runs just fine for me,

Seeing as we had done this we thought it would be the best time to add some new styles and will be doing so over the coming weeks, so if this dark one is not your bag, be patient, we have some cool ones coming

OK, ok, I know I was stirring the Sh** with the post, but I just expressed my opinion. I'll wait for more styles, until then, I remain a quite reader (and writer)

Impressive speed, though, good work on that front... Thanks for running a good site!!!

Getting old, EJ :cool:

More styles. Wow. people go check out your control panels, see if anything has changed...

This will keep all the mods and the admins of the site on their toes.

I want to be one very badly!

I like it, I like it! Some wishes for ya anyway:

I miss the "instant reply" box at the bottom of each post.

I wish I could adjust the number of posts per page when I click on this link.

I want more pictures of Jewellllzzz. Nekked maybe?

Where's the Free Beer button?

But otherwise, great speed, thanks for all your hard work.

And the name change? I'm over it. It's not really all about XP anymore anyway, is it?

Originally posted by xsivforce
Wrong forum Nick. ;)

Sorry people! I'm just...over amazed!

Really. I think this just made my day..

first off you mods are doing a great job of keeping order. I got a question though, are the forums hacks gonna be put back in place? like the quick reply n stuff?

I know thats EP's department and hes prolly got 1000001 things to do but it would be cool with them back =)

Since there are new Windows coming out, it isn't.

That way we can be about everything! :)

Originally posted by NetRyder
xsivforce ... I think this is going to keep you on your toes ;)
No biggie. :D

Originally posted by Nick M
This will keep all the mods and the admins of the site on their toes. I want to be one very badly!
You already are on another site. :p

this might have something to do with the site, but it may not. i know MadMatt made a tutorial on Active Desktop, but I simply cannot find it anywhere. Could anyone help me locate it?

The instant reply and other tweaks should be back once we know the site is running smoothly.

Originally posted by chrisuk
first off you mods are doing a great job of keeping order. I got a question though, are the forums hacks gonna be put back in place? like the quick reply n stuff?

I know thats EP's department and hes prolly got 1000001 things to do but it would be cool with them back =)

Yes, quick reply will be back. We all love it don't we ;)

" You already are on another site. "

I know! and really Xsiv, thank you for that!

i wake up from my afternoon snooze and what a shock...but a nice shock :)

kinda nice to click on something and have it open smartly rather than so sluggishly :)

double damn now i need a new sig and avatar ....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back