XP-erience Needs you !!!

Originally posted by gonaads
Hey Bytes, Who's gonna repair all the Hardware in the Hardware Forum that got fried when YOU set off the Sprinklers? Hmm? :D

Don't worry were insured, we just need to get to get hold of our insurance agent. :D ( don't think hes actually been appointed yet :( )

Anyway, I deserve a medal for saving the whole site with that bit of quick tripping *cough* thinking :D

Originally posted by Bytes back

Don't worry were insured, we just need to get to get hold of our insurance agent. :D ( don't think hes actually been appointed yet :( )

Anyway, I deserve a medal for saving the whole site with that bit of quick tripping *cough* thinking :D
Yeah, The Flying Fickled Finger of Fate Award. :p

*eats a cookie and ignores everyone else*

I think we should rename this thread. Lets come up with some names.

My choice: The XP-erience VIP Club

Sorry guys/girls I was off fightin another fire, I hope you found my emergency fire extinguisher, and that tub of lubricant. BTW, I hope you didnt use the lubricant, I just want it back ok, the nights in cell3 get long!!!!! pmsl lol :D

That was lubricant??? Uh oh. I'm sorry, I thought it was hair gel.... no wonder my hair is stuck in place. Don't worry though, I'll replace it!

Remember to get the 1 for sensitive skin.. I dont want a rash!! lol

Originally posted by stuy_b
Remember to get the 1 for sensitive skin.. I dont want a rash!! lol

I don't think it's the lubricant giving you the rash ... *wink*

Yeah.. I'm ok now though, the rash has gone. Its amazing the amount of uses WD40 has!!!!!!!!!!! lol :D

Originally posted by stuy_b
Yeah.. I'm ok now though, the rash has gone. Its amazing the amount of uses WD40 has!!!!!!!!!!! lol :D
*Quickly adding note to the ongoing list* .... Thanks for the tip! (I've heard gasoline works well too.... but I should warn you: Open flame can be hazardous to your health after treatment)

Originally posted by RXJCA

*Quickly adding note to the ongoing list* .... Thanks for the tip! (I've heard gasoline works well too.... but I should warn you: Open flame can be hazardous to your health after treatment)

Among other things.....

:D

Originally posted by RXJCA

I will try that next time I've misplaced my WD40!.. I'll be ok, I live in the xp-erience firestation remember!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back