XP-erience Needs you !!!

That WD40 must come in handy when you have slide down that big pole!

OK, I have gone nuts.....

When your setting here watching Blues Clues with my 15 month old, and you complain that it's a re-run......

Someone shoot me!!!!!!!!

:D

That is pretty bad! (Although the show did get a CHEER from TV Guide for it's hand-off to "Steve"'s brother and sending Steve to college)

Originally posted by RXJCA
That is pretty bad! (Although the show did get a CHEER from TV Guide for it's hand-off to "Steve"'s brother and sending Steve to college)

My daughter loves the show. I just roll my eyes.....

But times are different...

Thanks Jewelzz..... ;)

Originally posted by Jewelzz

*ZIPPED LIP*

Yeah we dont want any1 knowing about that pole dancing night we had the other day eh Jewelzz?!! ;)

DOH!..

I think I'll have to hose you lot down soon.. pulses are rising in here!! lol

Originally posted by stuy_b

Yeah we dont want any1 knowing about that pole dancing night we had the other day eh Jewelzz?!! ;)

DOH!..
Sorry.... did I give something away that WE weren't suppose to know?

Originally posted by stuy_b
I think I'll have to hose you lot down soon.. pulses are rising in here!! lol

Sorry Stuy_b, cold water doesn't work on me. I think that's why my 1st wife left me.......

Hummmmmmmm;)

Does married life "beat" the single life???

Good question.... In my opinion, being single has it's advantages. You are not tied down to 1 person. You can do as you please. You don't answer to anyone.

Married, your tied down, you have to be conciderant, which is the way it should be, you work together.

I guess with all this, I like who I am married to now more than whom I was married to. I have a beautiful baby girl, and I have a beautiful 17 year old. I guess I have it all.

Originally posted by poodle

Good question.... In my opinion, being single has it's advantages. You are not tied down to 1 person. You can do as you please. You don't answer to anyone.

Married, your tied down, you have to be conciderant, which is the way it should be, you work together.

I guess with all this, I like who I am married to now more than whom I was married to. I have a beautiful baby girl, and I have a beautiful 17 year old. I guess I have it all.
Life sounds good POODLE! I envy you... this single/alone thing, is getting to be old!

Ok, enough of this down talk.... *passes out anti-depressants*.... lets be happy! I see MADMATT wants to change the thread name, my suggestion: XP-erience'd Post-ers :)

Ok, enough of this down talk.... *passes out anti-depressants*.... lets be happy! I see MADMATT wants to change the thread name, my suggestion: XP-erience'd Post-ers :)

Oh coollll the colors are so clear......

sorry I missed something here which pole was jewelzz sliding down

No me.. not Jewelzz.. she dared me to do it.. how could i refuse!!.. lol

I got worried when she got out the foam extinguisher !! :D lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back