XP-erience Counter-strike

Originally posted by NerdUprising
I still use 1.5... and I'll keep using it until they fix the lag/framerate issues with steam

only thing that really sucks about that is now I have no servers to play on :( checked on all seeing eye, only 1.5 servers left are password protected, save for one that has clan matches going all the time in germany :confused:

did you use 1.5 the last time you had your ntfs shindig?

yes...

1.6 lags far too much and the autoaim hacks are so blatantly obvious its getting sad... :(

kewl thing is... getting headshot awp on hacker :D

Originally posted by Sazar
yes...

1.6 lags far too much and the autoaim hacks are so blatantly obvious its getting sad... :(

kewl thing is... getting headshot awp on hacker :D

always one of the most satisfying things - owning a blatant hacker :cool:

i must say.. the number of hackers in cs just shot through the roof... damn...

and they are such terrible hacks as well... such rough POS's that is OBVIOUS... :)

no one takes the time anymore it seems to make good hacks that are undetectable... or hard to see...

ok well I play cs like 4 or 5 times a day and my name on the friends net work is grooveehoo so if you guys want to play or are on it find me! I like a good challenge

Originally posted by Sazar
i must say.. the number of hackers in cs just shot through the roof... damn...

and they are such terrible hacks as well... such rough POS's that is OBVIOUS... :)

no one takes the time anymore it seems to make good hacks that are undetectable... or hard to see...

I know... leave it to the annoying hackers to ruin a perfectly good game :(

and to TuffGong4 -

what is your friends IP?
Id enjoy a little cs with a fellow ntfs member:)

oh I mean on the friends network built into steam...I play mostly pub servers...I don't know anyone with a private server that is worth playing on anymore...just put me on your friends list in steam and I'll always play when I'm around

i still play 1.5
i just like it better. although, 1.3 was the best, imo

don't know if I should start a new thread for this but I think that all those ntfs members should put their names that they use on CS (if they want) to put their names here so we can look for them on the steam friends network so we can play against other NTFS members...i always like playing against people I have something in common with

Originally posted by Tuffgong4
don't know if I should start a new thread for this but I think that all those ntfs members should put their names that they use on CS (if they want) to put their names here so we can look for them on the steam friends network so we can play against other NTFS members...i always like playing against people I have something in common with
]

I dunno... cs 1.6 is pretty crap right now for me...

I am sticking to ET... thats a far better team based game for me @ the moment.. just hope they have more maps coming out soon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back