XP-erience Counter-strike

We need a 1.6 server ;)
Tho we can pinch the HPR one for abit.

its not possible to download counterstrike 1.6 without steam. The new version need steam to run.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
We need a 1.6 server ;)
Tho we can pinch the HPR one for abit.

way to resurrect a dead thread :)

can yuo do MOH servar plz kthxbye
PS i wil THARSH YUO!!!!11

--teh handey

Myself and sazar would be all for an enemy terratory server :)

66.237.58.16:27015

add hpr to yor 1.6 server favourites
I am also "ElectronicPunk" on friends.

Maybe you can help with this,
For some reason every server i go into on CS 1.6 i'm getting terrible lags :( I've lowered res to 800x600 and even tried switching to 16 bit texture, but it still lags :confused:

This sounds silly, but it happened to a friend of mine--

Did you enable Direct3d or OpenGL acceleration? HL enables software rendering by default.

There is a wired thing about OpenGL and D3d. the thing is I'm using a Gforce MX that usually doesn't give an option for OpenGL , but with CS it only works if I use the OpenGL mode, If i try using D3d It shows everything messed up (especially background textures).

Anyone that appears at the top of the list and has a good no. of players in there ;)

Once I have broadband i am sure my scope will increase.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Anyone that appears at the top of the list and has a good no. of players in there ;)

Once I have broadband i am sure my scope will increase.

when do you get broadband ?

drop an ip or two and we can join up and kick ass together :)

ET rocks...

Count me in for CS.
But does anyone know why I'm experiencing problems with movements and actions in cs1.6?

Using OpenGL settings, and installed DX9b if that's of any help.

I know this is an older thread, but are there still any ntfs cs matches going on? if so, Id like to stick my ak47 in there...

Yall playing Steam CS 1.6 or 1.5?

I'd love to get some games going again.

JJB

boy oh boy... does cs 1.6 lag ever suck...

till they fix it I may be sticking to ET...

I still use 1.5... and I'll keep using it until they fix the lag/framerate issues with steam

only thing that really sucks about that is now I have no servers to play on :( checked on all seeing eye, only 1.5 servers left are password protected, save for one that has clan matches going all the time in germany :confused:

did you use 1.5 the last time you had your ntfs shindig?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back