well would ya???????

[edited]edited.. LOL then re-added..

edited out by: Iceman no need for that, will just start a flame war[/edited]

no
fighting.gif

cool.gif

Yeah, But ya need a country to go wit da warranty on dat Yugo. :p

hyundai? hmm... why? buy something mainstream, like a civic or accord. LOL

hey I have a civic (decked out) and i love it, its a '96 and its never given me problems

yeah, that's true. more than a few of my friends has a civic and they never complain... always throw in my face the fact that they have good gas mileage versus my car.

I bought one last year. GLS 2 litre auto. If I wanted anything else, toyota, honda with all that the elantra has on it it would have cost another $4,000 to $6,000 extra. Just had a few minor issues to deal with nothing serious.

I used to have a BMW 325 but the service was waaaay too much and sense Im still a student, i couldn't afford it...sux cause it was pimp

I know that the Hyundai Elantra sells well in Australia. Here in the Philippines, they are not regarded very highly.

Along with the Mitsubishi Lancer, the Honda Civic are big sellers here though.

Originally posted by catch23
civics are [edit]"bad"[/edit] cars...

Get a real car

And what would YOU call a real car?

What do you drive HUH?

I've owned and driven Detroit Iron and Import. I can't complain about any of them. But I can't stand BMWs. I miss my 57 Bel Air though.

So CATCH23, What do you drive. Hmmmmm???

'84 toyota camry

Nice :D

Hey, right now I'm stuck with a Bucket... '81 toyota tercel. Man a 64 Bug is faster than my P.O.S. But it has yet to strand me anywhere. (crossing fingers)
I prefer my Bike. :D

Originally posted by emmie-chan
hyundai? hmm... why? buy something mainstream, like a civic or accord. LOL

Emmie, get a Pinto... It's still a Ford. :p J/K :D

POS cars are a good thing...you don't need to be afraid of scratching them

Yup :D

And they is Cheap. Easy on gas and easy on da Wallet.:p

For Asian makes, go with Honda or Toyota. Honda Civics are fun and easy to handle. Pick up speed is fast.

not necessarily easy on gas or the wallet...mine usually is...my friend used to have a '84 (I think) Chevy Celebrity...it was totally beat to hell and everything imaginable leaked...
Chevy Celebrity... :eek: Anything mid '80s mid size Chevy, Ford, Chrysler Olds, Buick, etc... Was pretty much Bleeehhh :p I've worked on them all. A few were good but... ??? It was a bad time.

Someone gave me an '87 Olds Cutlass Ciera the other day, a 4 banger with brain damage (needs a computer). But it's roomier than the Toyota, so I'm gonna try and save it. Hey, It was free. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back