would you buy an hyundai elantra?

Originally posted by frothymilkshake
For Asian makes, go with Honda or Toyota. Honda Civics are fun and easy to handle. Pick up speed is fast.

That Honda better be Fuel Injected. The Carbed ones were a ***** to work on. They have a gazillion miles of vacuum hoses on them and if you ever have to replace the Carb... good luck. Some years had four different Carbs for the same model. They are a nightmare. And don't get me started on the '81 '82s with their stinkin 2 speed automatics ERRRRRRRRRR!!! Worse design of a transmission ever. Bleeeehhhh!

If they are running well they're great. But I myself would prefer an Accord over a Civic.

Originally posted by catch23
his mother paid some dude to come tow it away...because she hated it...lol

Too bad :p

What's he drivin now?

I like the Nissan's. Used to have a Datsun 1600 years ago before they started calling themselves Nissan.

I have had about 4 Nissan cars over the years, last one being a special edition, 1994 Pulsar Q which they called "Wild Thing"

In the 35yrs I have had my driving licence, I have had over 30 cars of different makes. Some where good, some where not so good, some where horrible..

Well the only Honda I ever drove and my first car was the 99 Civic hatchback. Yeah I enjoyed it, preffered driving it to a Saab even because of the light handling. BTW mine was automatic :p

I know this sounds crazy but when the Toyota 2-door alien looking head came out about 2 yrs ago, I thought it was cute. I guess the people who drove it decorated it with so many toys inside that made it look cute.

Originally posted by frothymilkshake
Well the only Honda I ever drove and my first car was the 99 Civic hatchback. BTW mine was automatic :p

Brrrrrr... (nightmare flashbacks) 2 speed! Arrrrrrr!!! :p

Originally posted by catch23
a Geo Metro in nearly the same condition : oD

Damn, From bad to worse. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back