Windows Live Messenger Invitations Thread

I'd just like to point out a rather good post at a certain OSNN members' blog. It highlights some of the complaints I had with the UI . ;)

Are there anymore invites going spare?

If so please could you email me kietunes@hotmail.com

I have also sent out a few PMs so i'll try & let you know if i receive one,

Thanks! :laugh:

Thanks!

Also, any idea when i'll get some invites of my own? As I share my comp with 2 others, I don't want to have to run a patched version of WLM all the time.

kieTunes said:
Thanks!

Also, any idea when i'll get some invites of my own? As I share my comp with 2 others, I don't want to have to run a patched version of WLM all the time.

I have several people using mine. I installed it under my name, works fine with others as far as I can see (as in, I havn't seen any problems... perhaps there is)

kieTunes said:
Thanks!

They are given out on a periodic basis. We don't know the specifics.

Anymore invites floating around?
Canada
*done*

Last edited:
If it was someone on here that sent me the invite, thanks! (Not sure who sent it hehe).

1 newb question though, I'm guessing that the kid won't be able to sign into her account now that I have this new version installed? If so... I'm in trouble lol. She'll have to wait until I get invites available or use Windows Messenger lol (she hates it).

Kr0m said:
If it was someone on here that sent me the invite, thanks! (Not sure who sent it hehe).

1 newb question though, I'm guessing that the kid won't be able to sign into her account now that I have this new version installed? If so... I'm in trouble lol. She'll have to wait until I get invites available or use Windows Messenger lol (she hates it).

Correct. Oops :p She'll still be able to use Windows Messenger though.

I posted on the first page in the thread, and I'm still waiting :p

Just sent out invites to everyone that hasn't received one so far.

Krom: You can PM me the address for your kid if you want and I can send her an invite :)

I have 7 remaining.

The idea was to PM people who have them, rather than posting ya email address all over the shop..

I have 1 invite for the 1 more people to PM me. Your welcome in advance and I am sorry for those who don't PM me in time.

Last edited:
if u want an invite from me, PM me with your name and email addy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back