Why did Argentina not make it to the finals?

and now the Yanks go and spoil it all...........

is this wide open or what ?
I've got a tenner on Senegal at 27-1, but that was just a whim.

Let's bring it home so we can stop everyone chiming on about 66 for the rest of our lives - we need an update !!

away the lads..

Lets just hope Belgium can cause an upset - I'd much rather play them than Brazil in the next round. Although with the belief in the squad at the moment it wouldn't surprise me if we beat Brazil anyway :D

Did you see that !!!! England r gonna take Brazil apart :D

The U.S. is gonna smoke Germany. :D

us_flag.gif

U.S.A. 2 Mexico 0
Man I was soooo confused. Didn't know who to root for. :( :p But still happy. :D

Hey Patteman, My condolences to the Swedes. :D

Hey Goonads, thx. And my congrats to the win, I did not see that one coming. USA - Mexico 2-0...Jezussss. Well this turns out to be a fun tournament after all. I think it's terrific that the "small" nations takes the "great" ones down.

avsdotcom and Twozigzag.

This wasn't good, Brazil wins. But then again if they're gonna play the english like the did belgium, I don't think you'll have a problem, now do you ? But I've gotta hunch they're gonna shape up...I kinda root for them, but if Svennis' team goes beyond the quarterfinals, hey, I can live with it. Wattcha think of Svennis anyway. Is he still a good coach if the loose 'gainst Brazil ?

P-man

WHY DIDN'T ENGLAND MAKE IT TO THE FINALS?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!
Do Brazil!!!

BRAZIL [SIZE=+4]2[/SIZE] ENGLAND [SIZE=+2]1[/SIZE] :p :p

Don't pass comment on thing s that go over your head - you're American, you don't even understand the beautiful game :p

Damn that idiot Seaman....getting chipped off a free kick that far outside the box on that sort of angle......crap.:mad:

But yeah Brazil definately outplayed England. Oh well.....go KOREA!!!:p

Weshy.:(

I didn't actually think Brazil played that well either - was a poor game all in all. They were there for the taking but we screwed up,again. Ans as for Seaman, yes, what an arse.

Originally posted by avsdotcom
Don't pass comment on thing s that you don't understamd - you're American, you don't even understand the beautiful game :p
I'm also Hispanic so it's in my blood. So I pass comments all I like. I understand it all too well. :D

Brazil was down 1 man late second half and England still could not tie it up. :(
But... My condolences on the dearly departing. :p

wish some of our players had the same attitude :rolleyes:

We laid down far too easily in the second half. Disappointing doesn't come close. Oh well, I start back in work next week ,so at least it doesn't matter about missing the semi's now :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back